Sign Up For the Newsletter Mailing LIst

Join the Mailing List
Enter your name and email address below:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe Unsubscribe

Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Items And Replacement Items

March 11th I added some new items and replaced some favorite items in my booth at The Mustard Seed in Henderson, Texas. Check out the new and replacement items in the list following:

Animal Boogie in paperback with CD (2 of these)


Animal Boogie Mini-Cube Puzzle (Combine with Animal Boogie paperbook for a GREAT gift)


The Beeman  in paperback


Dinosaur Block Puzzle


I Dreamt I Was A Dinosaur boardbook (Combine with the Dinosaur Block Puzzle for a GREAT Easter gift)


Cleo's Alphabet boardbook


Come Here, Cleo! boardbook


Emily's Tiger in paperback


Fairy Tooth Puppet (2 of these) Pocket in front for tooth


Jack And The Beanstalk with CD (Kids love books with CD's)


Tales From Old Ireland with CD (This would go be a NICE March gift)


There's A Cow In The Cabbage Patch in paperback


Thesaurus Rex in paperback


Three Billy Goats Gruff


Who's In The Garden? ( A Cute Peek A Boo book)

 ITEMS ADDED OFTEN TO MY BOOTH!!!! Sign up for my mailing list at the top of my blogspot so I might email you when items or discounts are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment